A Unique, Experiential Online Yin Yoga Training
Yin yoga is more needed and in more demand than ever. After all, who doesn't want greater flexibility and less pain? An increased range of motion and less inflammation? If you or your students don't practice yin, you're missing out!
Here's how it works:
- There are 7 modules, and you can complete them at your leisure.
- Each module has one lecture, based on an exclusive downloadable manual that's yours to keep.
- You'll also do a complete thematic yin practice in each module, so you can experience all the benefits, techniques, and transformation in your own body.
- At the end of this online training, you'll receive a Certificate of Completion.
- If you're a yoga teacher, you can use this for 15 Non-Contact Hours of Yoga Alliance Continuing Education.
Deepen Your Practice and Teaching
Here's what you'll learn:
- The history and evolution of yin yoga, from its roots in martial arts to present day applications.
- The science of yin yoga including the 3 Laws of Yin Yoga, the role of hyaluronic acid in longevity, and the physical effects yin has on the body's fascia and connective tissue.
- The energetic benefits of yin yoga, and the fascinating implications of Modern Meridian Theory.
- Review of over 30 yin poses, cues, and applications.
Here's what you'll get:
- An exclusive downloadable Yin Yoga Manual
- 7 themed yin yoga practice videos, including "Healthy Hips," "Sleep Well," and "Yin Yoga for Athletes," all led by yours truly
- 5 fully sequenced yin classes, ready for teachers to print out, practice, and share with students
- Discussion forums, where you can ask questions and connect with other yogis around the world
- BONUS VIDEOS: Once you get your Certificate of Completion, you'll unlock 5 bonus yin yoga practices!
Check out the FAQ page to learn more!
Yin Yoga is the Fountain of Youth
I can personally attest to the power of Yin Yoga. After an
accident left me with a painful knee injury, not only did this practice heal me, but I’ve actually been able to experience a whole new level of health and
And now after the success of my DVD, The Ultimate Yogi, I have professional baseball players, football players, Triathletes, MMA champs, and celebrities who have raved about how Yin Yoga has helped their performance, career longevity, and overall health!
Yin Yoga is a game changer.
Ready to get started?
Travis Eliot is a world-renowned yoga instructor, meditation teacher, kirtan musician and certified Ayurveda practitioner. He teaches his signature Holistic Yoga Flow classes in Los Angeles and in workshops and retreats around the world.
His style is dynamic and has inspired many of today's top athletes, celebrities, and entertainers. He is the creator of the groundbreaking DVD series The Ultimate Yogi, along with many other bestselling yoga DVDs. He is the coauthor of a comprehensive, modern day yoga book, “Holistic Yoga Flow: The Path of Practice.” His highly acclaimed chant album, The Meaning of Soul, debuted at No. 3 on the iTunes world music chart.
He is the CEO of Inner Domain Media, director of Holistic Yoga Flow teacher trainings, and a member of the faculty of the prestigious Kripalu Institute.